lunes, 11 de abril de 2011

The first po po post!!

hi! this is mi first blog and my first post i still do not know what do i have to do.
But i am going to start introducing me..

My name is Nicole Robles and i am a student of nursing on university of Chile.

Now i am on english class doing the home work and they ask me to write my hobbies, so i like to listen music. spent time with my little sister who has eight years old, i like to  go out whit my good friend and my lovely boyfriend =). AH! and i really like the nursing.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Nico!!! How are you??? jejeje
    I like your hobbies!!! I love to listen music too!!! and your sister is so nice!!!
    Take care! See you later! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Nico! I'm glad you like the nurse,I know you will be excellent in your profession. Great,I also like listening to music.Congratulations, your relationship is very cute. See you soon.

    ResponderEliminar